Wednesday, February 10, 2016

January Favorites



I think January passed so fast. There are few products that I enjoy in the past month. So here are my January favorites:

1. The Body Shop Drops of Youth
This is the first time I try this product and I immediately fall in love with it. I can see the difference on my skin, especially when I apply it at night, the next morning I can feel my skin getting smoother and supple. 

2. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
I had a very simple makeup routine in January because in December I often wear more complicated makeup for events. This palette provides a lot of neutral colors that I don't have to think a lot to choose which color should I wear on that day. Basically I use the color Snakebite all over my lid, Foxy to highlight my browbone and Blackout on my lashline to make my lashes look fuller. 

3. Dior Addict Lipstick in 751 Exotique
I've been using this lipstick constantly on the past month to complement my neutral eyes. This shade give a pop of color to my overall makeup and make it looks fresh. 

4. The Body Shop Honey Bronzer
This is another product that I've been using to make my makeup looks fresh. I keep my makeup pretty simple but still looks fresh to start the year. 

5. Starbucks Planner
One of my new year's resolution is to get organise. So I get this Starbucks planner, start making checklists and organise my schedule. I admit it isn't as easy as I think, but using this planner makes me more determine to do the tasks and stay on track. 

6. Alarm Clock
This clock also supports me to achieve my goals and making sure I get up early to do the tasks that I've plan before. I love the color and also the shape of it, it also can wobble :D



That's all about my January favorites, I hope you find it helpful, thank you for reading my blogpost. 

Love,
Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment