Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentine's Day Look

I think Valentine's Day is the day to celebrate love with persons around you, but if you want to celebrate it with special someone, always remember that he loves you the way you are. So the makeup that you wear should enhance your best feature and look natural. For this year Valentine's Day, I will be using products that I commonly use in my everyday makeup. 


Base
I keep my base pretty simple by using sheer coverage foundation, The Body Shop Moisture Foundation SPF 15, all over my face to even out my skin tone. To cover my under eye circles and blemishes that peeking through, I mix EM The Great Cover Up concealer with Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer. I set everything with The Body Shop Loose Face Powder and use Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure for my blusher. 

Eyes
I think eyes are always the main focus of my makeup. I always primed my eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance before apply my eyeshadow. Starting with brows, I fill my brows with Shiseido Eyebrow Styling Compact. For this Valentine's Day I use the EM Love Life Palette for my eyeshadows. For all over lid color I use the shade Vulnerable, on the outer corner I use Mocha Fix, then I use Beige Faith to blend all color to the crease area. I use Bobbi Brown Long - Wear Gel Eyeliner to tightline and create small wing on my outer lashline. Then I apply Lancome Cils Booster on my lashes, curl it with Panasonic Eyelash Curler, follow with two coats of Lancome Grandiose. 

Lips
For lips use neutral color to make your lips kissable. I use Lancome Rouge in Love in number 280N, I think it's a perfect rosy pink for my skin tone. 


I wish you all have the best Valentine's Day celebration with your love one. 

Love,
Irene




No comments:

Post a Comment