Sunday, February 21, 2016

Product Review : Jurlique


Jurlique is a skincare brand from Australia and they are made from organic ingredients. I found this brand while I'm window shopping at Plaza Indonesia. At that time I only try the tester and haven't decide to buy them because I have a very sensitive skin. I have a combination to oily skin that can easily breakout and rash if I use the wrong skincare.

From the tester, it looks like my skin respond well to the skincare. So I tried the Rosewater Balancing Mist that will give enough hydration to reduce my oiliness. I also buy the Rose Balancing Serum, Calendula Soothing Cream and Lip Care Balm, then I get the Rose Moisturising Lotion in the travel size.


I really love the Rosewater Balancing Mist and Rose Balancing Serum, I think it refreshes me if I feel tired or I feel like my skin looks dull. I also like the Lip Care Balm, it prevent my lips from getting chapped and also doesn't feel sticky. 

For the moisturisers I think they are more suitable for normal to dry skin type because they are really hydrating. For my skin although it doesn't make me breakout but it makes my skin greasy throughout the day. Overall I like this skincare brand because they are organic based so it won't irritate my skin. I like their products especially for their Rosewater Balancing Mist and Lip Care Balm. 



No comments:

Post a Comment