Wednesday, March 2, 2016

My February's Sociolla Box

I wanted to share my thoughts about my monthly subscription beauty box. First of all how cute is that cookie, isn't it. Well here's what I get inside my February's Sociolla Box:


1. Rose Allure
This is an organic based Indonesian product that suitable for dry skin that needs a lot of moisture. But for daily use I'll say this lotion is too greasy. It has a nice spicy rose smell, I think this lotion will be nice to use if you are having a relaxation massage. 

2. Dr. Jart+ Beauty Balm
This BB cream has a nice consistency and light coverage. It evens out my skin tone, give hydration and doesn't break my skin. But since I have an oily skin, it gets oily throughout the day especially on my T-zone and get smudge under my eyes.


3. Juara Clove Flower & Turmeric Serum 
This is another Indonesian plant based product in this beauty box. It is a nice product but I don't really like the smell of it. I don't think I'll buy the full size especially with the price tag about Rp. 900.000,00++.



4. Itsy Luxury Nail Wraps
I haven't try this product because I want to wait until my nails grow long enough to use this beautiful pattern nail wraps. 



5. Menard Face Mask
This face mask is my most favorite product in this beauty box. It has a cooling sensation while you are using it, it is very relaxing, which is why in the product direction says use it at night before sleep. The next morning after I use this mask I wake up with smoother texture and my skin looks glowing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment