Monday, March 7, 2016

February Favorites

February Favorites 
I've been loving a simple routine in February and I always reach for EM Love Life Palette that I have placed in the travel palette that comes with it.

My next favorite is Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist, I love the rose scent in it, it refreshes me in the morning and also it can be use throughout the day. I also have a review about this skin care brand in the previous blog post. 

Still in the same brand, I've been loving Jurlique Lip Care Balm to moisturise my lips. I use also reapply it throughout the day before I reapply my lipstick or lipgloss. 

I have dry skin on my body, especially my legs, so I always use moisturiser. I've been loving The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Butter at night and it moisturises my skin for the whole day. 

I love this Lancome Grandiose Mascara because it curls, volumes, and lengthens my lashes. It is also easy to remove because it is not a waterproof mascara. 


Last but not least, I am trying this Lavie Lash type Rosie from my January's Sociolla Box. I like it doesn't have the thick lash band, it feels lightweight and looks like you naturally have long thick lashes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment