Sunday, March 13, 2016

Everyday Minimal Makeup

I'm in the mood for an easy everyday makeup since I have a lot of work to do lately. I use neutral color eyeshadow and lipstick so I don't have to worry when I'm applying it in a rush. So here's my current daily makeup..



I always start my makeup from the eyes, I fill in my brows with The Faceshop Design My Eyebrow to frame my eyes. Then I use Maybelline Color Tattoo in the shade Bad to the Bronze all over my lid, I use it because I don't have to prime my oily eyelid and it will stay put throughout the day. 

I lined my eyes with Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner and create small wing on the outer corner to make my eyes look bigger. I finish my eye makeup with a coat of Grandiose mascara from Lancome.

Moving on to face, I cover my dark circles with the combination of EM Cosmetics concealer and Make Up For Ever Full Cover concealer. I am lucky enough not having too much redness or blemishes so I just use The Body Shop Loose Powder all over my face. 

To make the face looks fresh and glowing, I use The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in the shade no.3 on the hollow of my cheek and Clinique cheek pop in peach pop on the apple of my cheeks. For lips I use Too Face La Creme Lipstick in Spice Spice Baby for a natural everyday color.


No comments:

Post a Comment