Sunday, November 3, 2019

Facial Roller

Rose Quartz Roller
My favourite skincare tools this month is my facial roller.  I've been eyeing for a face roller for a while, because it can depuffed your face and give a healthier skin appearance, and finally I bought it about 3 months ago for the purpose to prepare my face for my wedding day. It soothes the skin and relaxes my facial muscles. Since then I have been enjoying this facial roller on my pampering day. 

Usually I use it at the evening to relax the tension on my face muscle. I start it with cleansing my face, put my skincare regime then I use the roller to make the skincare sink in and a treat after a tiring day. But it can also be use in the morning to depuffed the face or eye area. To give a soothing effect, before I use the face roller, I put it in the fridge to make it cool. 

There are some stores that sell this kind of facial roller with different price range. I bought my Rose Quartz roller (because I love the pink color) at the Socialla store in Lippo Mall Puri or you get it on their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment