Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Favourite Drink This Season


Short blog post of my favourite chocolate drink, because it is worth to mention and if you haven't try it, I encourage you to try. Christmas is approaching and in my mind the holiday season means drinking a cozy hot chocolate, or in my case ice chocolate, and enjoying your day at home.



I found this choco drink when I stroll at a supermarket, it is a local brand and it looks good on the packaging, so I decided to give it a try. Since the weather outside is hot, I make it with ice and it taste really good. The chocolate is rich in flavour and not too sweet. I am happy that our Indonesian local brand can make a tasty chocolate drink with reasonable price too. Definitely it is my favourite choco drink. 

If you want to make it with ice like mine, first brew the choco powder with a little bit of hot water and stir it until dissolve. Then add a cup of ice into it, stir again until it mixed and cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment