Friday, March 11, 2016

My Skincare Routine

I wanted to share my skincare routine that keeps me away from breakout. As I have share in the previous blogpost, I have an oily and sensitive skin that can easily breakout. This skincare routine may help some of you who has the same skin type, but keep in mind that everybody's skin are varies and my skincare routine may not be suitable for you.


Day 

Morning Skin Care
I have an oily skin, so in the morning I need to cleanse my face from the greasiness throughout the night. I use Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser for combination to oily skin type to cleanse my face. 

After I pat dry my face, I spray Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist to rehydrate my skin and kickstart my day. 




I follow up with Kiehl's Avocado Eye Cream for my dry under eye area and Cetaphil SPF 15 Moisturiser for my overall face and neck. 


Then I finish up my routine by applying Jurlique Lip Care Balm to prep my lips before I wear my makeup.



Evening

Evening Skin Care

Usually I don't use makeup on my daily basis, but if I'm wearing makeup, I'll remove my makeup with Clarins Makeup Remover. 

Then I cleanse my face with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser to remove any remaining makeup or dirt on my face. 

After I cleanse my face I spray it with Jurlique Rosewater Face Mist, follow with The Body Shop Drops of Youth to boost the benefit of my serum, which is Jurlique Rose Serum. 



I always use Kiehl's Avocado Eye Cream to moisturise my eye area. At the moment I use Jurlique Calendula Cream for my night time moisturizer, but I think it's too greasy for my skin type, leave a comment if you have night time moisturiser suggestions for oily/sensitive skin. 

Last but not least, I always apply Jurlique Lip Care Balm to keep my lips smooth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment