Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Haul

It's nearly Christmas and I'm doing some shopping to get stuff for my Christmas celebration. Mostly are skincare and beauty products, but I also have some fashion items. Also I do this haul in early December so there are some of the things that has been featured in the previous blogposts. 

My first destination is Sephora, I buy myself some products that I've run out. I bought an eyeshadow primer and lipstick from Too Faced and a mascara from Lancome. I bought my gel liner from Bobbi Brown store and the Hourglass blush is from my trusty online shop called Mousseux Galerie.

 Make Up


Next destination is The Body Shop store because they sell Christmassy scent in this time of year. I bought a Small Sugar Plum Gift Set, a Cranberry Body Scrub, and Fuji Green Tea Gift Cube.

The Body Shop Christmas Products 


I then went to Sogo (dept store) to buy my haircare from Phyto and try new skincare line called Jurlique. 

Hair Care and Skin Care 


I've read good reviews about this skincare product, called Jurlique, and try the sample product, and I decided to try it. I'll have another blog post about my skincare and review about this product. 

For fashion items, mostly I bought it from H&M, I think they make a really good deal. I bought a plaid shirt, dress, necklace, earrings and bracelets. 

H&M Clothes and Accessories   

So that's all my Christmas/ End of Year haul!  


No comments:

Post a Comment