Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Products I've Used Up - The Body Shop


I've been using The Body Shop product since my teenage years and I still loving it until now. I like to try varies of products and scents, so here are the products that I purchase and finish up this year. I think I had pretty much product in a year, hahaha..

1. Fuji Green Tea 24 Hour Body Butter
I love the scent of this body butter, it makes me feel very relax and moisturised. Usually I use it before I go to sleep so I'll wake up with a nice soft skin on the next morning.
 
Fuji Green Tea 24 Hour Body Butter

2. Amazonian Wild Lily Body Lotion
This travel size lotion has a nice floral scent that suits for the spring season. Also it has a perfect size to fit into my bag, so my skin will be moisturise all day long.

Amazonian Wild Lily Body Lotion

3. Loose Powder no 3
I like to use loose powder on my face because it won't clog on my pores and makes me breakout. Actually this shade is darker than my actual skin tone but from last mid year until the beginning of this year I had tan on my skin because I had two beach holiday in a row. After my skin gets lighter, I use this shade on the perimeter of my face, like for shading. 

Loose Powder no 3

4. Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream 
This day cream really does it's job on mattify the skin. It has a gel texture, although it says 'cream', which is nice for an oily skin like mine. I finished this product but I won't purchased it again because I feel like it clogs my pores. 

Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream

 5. Frosted Cranberry Shower Gel
I bought this shower gel on last year Christmas and I think it really smells like Christmas. I bought it in small red box set, it has this shower gel, bath lily, a heart soap bar, a body butter and a lip balm. This year they sell this cranberry scent again and I bought their sugar scrub. 

Frosted Cranberry Shower Gel

6. Vineyard Peach Shower Gel 
I recall I bought this shower gel on the beginning of this year because I think it smells very energising and very spring/summer appropriate. I like to use it for my morning shower to kick start my day with its smell. 

Vineyard Peach Shower Gel

7. Amazonian Wild Lily Shower Gel
Like the body lotion I bought it because of its smell. I think I use a lot of shower gel in a year, because while I use this shower gel and the other two shower gel above, I also use another two shower gel (Atlas Rose and Fuji Green Tea) and used up the Frosted Cranberry soap bar. 

Amazonian Wild Lily Shower Gel

8. Tea Tree Oil 
This stuff is amazing! I am very agree with The Body Shop when they says it is their best product of the year. If I had a pimple pop on my face, after I clean my face I'll put this on and on the next day it will reduce the redness and the size of it. And also this little bottle last for a long time. 

 Tea Tree Oil 

9. Seaweed Clarifying Toner
Usually I use a toner from the aesthetician near I live, but when I used it up, I thought I would try another toner that has less chemical in it. Overall I think it is a nice toner for my combination/oily skin, but I don't really impress with it so currently I try another toner for my face. 

Seaweed Clarifying Toner
So that is all the used up products from The Body Shop that I use in this year. I always collect the empty product because for Body Shop members, we can get points when we give back those empty product to The Body Shop stores. Have a benefits for ourselves and also protects the nature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment