Monday, January 4, 2016

December Favorites

Happy New Year to all of you whom celebrate it! I feel like time flies by, it's 2016 already. Today I wanted to share my last month favorites, that I think it looks very Christmasy..  


December Favorites

The first product to mention is The Body Shop Frosted Plum Sugar Scrub and Shimmer Lotion. The sugar scrub makes my skin smoother and gentle enough not to irritate my sensitive skin. When I went to parties I use the Frosted Plum Shimmer Lotion because it makes me feel so festive.

For make up, I love to use bold red lips for statement because it was the time when you can wear red lips and still look appropriate. To complement the lips usually I use a neutral color for the eyes, but since it is the holiday season, I pair it with shimmering shadows from Too Faced Loves Sephora palette for my party look. Then I use the Shiseido Eyebrow Compact to frame the eyes. 


Too Faced Love Sephora palette

The blush that I use is the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure that gives my cheek a natural rosy flush. 

Last but not least, to finish my look, I polished my nails with Sephora nail polish in Bloody Satin.

That is it for my December favorites, which I think it also sums up my look on that month. Thank you for reading my blog post and I'm wishing you all a great year ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment