Monday, January 18, 2016

My First Sociolla Box

Sociolla Box
I always wanted to have a monthly beauty box and last month I saw that Sociolla made a subscription box. So I feel so excited when I receive it this month!

In the box we'll get 3-4 travel size products and 1 full size product. 



This month products that I got are one pair of Lavie lash, one travel size Cottage Kiwi shower gel, one sample size SPF moisturizer and one full size L'Occitane Almond Hand Cream. 

Inside January's Sociolla Box 


I think it is a good bargain to subscribe this beauty box because sometimes I wanted to try a new product but I feel like I'm wasting my money if I buy the full size product and doesn't like it. Also it introduces me to various brand that I may not know before. I can't wait for the next Sociolla Box to arrive. 

I hope you find this blogpost helpfull, have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment