Sunday, January 10, 2016

Travel Essentials

I often bring too much products when I went for holiday and I ended using only a few of them. This past weeks I just spent a holiday with my family and I wanted to share things that are essential in my hand bag.

Travel Essentials

1. My first essential is my Samsung Note 4, of course, I always bring it wherever I go. It is so important for communicating, take photos and checking social medias. To accompany my phone I bring its headset along with me too.

2. I also bring my Starbucks planner with me to write down schedules, ideas and things that I wanted to put in my blog. Although I have to type what I wrote to my blog, it is less weight than bring my laptop on holiday.

3. This time I went for a beach holiday so I bring my sunglasses, I got this sunglasses from Zara.

4. On holidays, my lips tend to dry out while I'm travelling because of the weather or dehydrated, this lip treatment from Jurlique saves my lips from chapping and really hydrating.

5. I also love to bring snacks when I travel, this Oat Krunch is my current favorite snack.

6. Last but not least I always bring important documents and tickets in my bag.

I hope this blog post will help you when you are deciding to go for a travel and doesn't really sure what to bring along in your hand bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment