Tuesday, December 15, 2015

My Everyday Make Up




I wanted to share my everyday make up routine, which include gold eyes and very light base on the skin. I’ve done my skin care routine, at least 10 minutes before I’m doing my make up, for it to sink into my skin.


To start off I prime my lid with Too Faced Shadow Insurance because I have an oily lid.

I use Shiseido Eyebrow Styling Compact to fill my sparse brow and frame my eyes, so it will be easier when applying the shadows.


Shiseido Eyebrow Styling Compact - BR603

For eye shadows, I’m using Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. I use the color Half Baked all over my lid. On the crease of my eyes I’m using Snakebite and to further enhance the crease I’m using Busted on my outer corner.

Then I lined and tight line my eyes using Bobbi Brown Long - Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink, because it doesn’t smudge on my eyes.


Bobbi Brown Long - Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

Next, I prime my lashes using Lancome Cils Booster, and while waiting for it to dry, I mix two concealer to conceal my under eye circle.

The concealers I use are Em the Great Cover Up concealer in Fair Neutral and Make Up For Ever Full Cover concealer in no. 6.

Come back to my lashes, I use Lancome Grandiose smudge proof mascara and curl the lashes using Panasonic Eyelash Curler to curl the lashes all day long.

So that’s eyes done. Move on to my face, on daily basis I use The Body Shop Loose Face Powder in no.2 all over my face.

For blush I use Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure.


Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush - Mood Exposure

To finish my make up, I put on Too Faced La Crème Lipstick in Spice Spice Baby.


Too Faced La Creme Lipstick - Spice Spice Baby


That is it for my Everyday Make Up Routine. I hope you find it helpful, thank you for reading, have a nice week ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment