Thursday, December 3, 2015

November Favorites



            Let’s start with skincare! I love that this makeup remover can easily remove waterproof makeup and doesn’t stink my eyes, since I have a very sensitive skin. 

Clarins Instant Eye Make-up Remover 

            Move on to makeup, Too Faced - Chocolate Bar palette has been my go to palette in this month, since  this palette provides neutral to autumn color. It has a sweet chocolaty smells because it is infuse with 100% cocoa powder. And the shadows are very pigmented, buttery and easy to blend.
My favorite color in this palette probably the Marzipan, it is a beautiful champagne color for all over lid that suits for an everyday makeup. For blending or transition shade, my favorite is Milk Chocolate, a cool light brown colourAnd for crease, this is where the autumny colour involves, I use Cherry Cordial, a dark red wine colour.
           

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

            Dark berry lips, what else to describe my love to autumnal makeup. This Revlon lipstick feels very comfortable to wear all day long, but needs some touch up because of its creamy formula.

Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick – Iris



            Panasonic Eyelash Curler curls my lashes just in seconds and it holds the curls for a whole day, of course supported by the right mascara.

Panasonic Eyelash Curler


            I always love roses, especially in perfume or body product. This Yves Rocher– Moment de Bonheur perfume has a woody rosy scent that makes you feel calm and relax throughout the day. 


Yves Rocher Perfume – Moment de Bonheur


            This limited edition Starbucks cards has a long and epic story to it, probably I’ll write it in another blog post. I put it in this monthly favorite because I often go to Starbucks this month and I love these cards. It has a leaf shape to it, not like the usual rectangular shape cards, and of course the colors!

Autumn Edition Starbucks Card


That's all my favorites in November, wishing you a jolly month ahead.

Love, 

Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment